Monday, July 13, 2009

Couch Surfing....Sweet? Sweet! Sweet...Sweet?

Well, I'm ALMOST done planning my travels in Europe....almost. I have found hosts on couchsurfing.org for 12 out of the 17 nights I'll be traveling on my own. I'm actually really thrilled to meet all of the people who are hosting me!....and almost equally terrified that some of them will fall through. Still, I think the risk/reward analysis for me levels pretty heavily on the reward side, so I'm more excited than I am scared, and most cities seem to have pretty good SOS message boards to couch-ify those in desperate need. I'd just, ya know, prefer not to find myself in desperate need.
In other news, I went cycling today for a while on the CE trail, my old favorite bike path before I came to Mac and discovered the Glorious Greenway. Still, I like the CE trail.
In other news, I've spent the past 3 hours trying to network with couch surfers (with some success) and I'm exhausted.
In other news, bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment